Can’t receive incoming calls?

I cannot receive incoming calls. When people call my cell there is a french message saying that something is wrong and to check the number.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭

You are not the first one, please contact the support, did you try to put the phone in airplan mode for 30 seconds?

CHAT

Go to a page in the Solutions Hub, if you are not connect login

Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Code_KRUEW
    Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭
    I've had this happen to my account on the past. Only way to get it resolved is to contact support.
This discussion has been closed.