Am I able to choose all 7 digits as my phone number, if they are still available?

Wei L. #7990
Wei L. #7990 Posts: 1 ✭✭
Am I able to choose all 7 digits as my phone number, if they are still available?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,639 ✭✭

No, you can only pick the last four or transfer the number of another mobile operator.

If you need a referral code in order to receive 25$ on your 3rd payment, this is mien K61CD, be careful to insert when you create your plan, and insert when taxes are shown.

From fizz faq:

There are three ways to select or configure your phone number:
    1. Transfer your current phone number from your previous mobile provider.
      (Your number must be active to transfer from another provider.)  Learn how
    2. Ask Fizz to give you a new number.  Learn how
    3. Find a number by entering the last 4 digits. (This option has a one-time $1 fee.)  Learn how
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

Be careful how you select your phone number. Fizz has some limitations.

When you create/activate a new account, you have 1 of 3 possible methods to choose your phone number.
    - Port your number from current service provider.
    - Select a new phone number from available list: Fizz will display 5 numbers at a time. You can refresh the display list a few times.
    - choose the last 4 digits of your phone number (if they’re available) + pay $1 fee.

Once you have activated, you are allowed to change your phone number, but only using these 2 methods.
    - Select a new phone number from available list: Fizz will display 5 numbers at a time. You can refresh the display list a few times. Start over if needed.
    - choose the last 4 digits of your phone number (if they’re available) + pay $1 fee.

Once you have activated, you are no longer allowed to port from another service provider.

This discussion has been closed.