Is anyone else experiencing high call failures?

Options
samisheikh
samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭
I have always had call failure issues with Fizz, especially when calling someone. However as of late the call failures have increased, especially when answering calls or calling someone. Generally the person has to call me twice in order for the call to be successfully established. Either while ringing as I am about to answer I get a call failed message or I answer and then the call immediately drops and I get a call Failed Message. There are other times when I answer the phone, I don't hear anything and after a minute I get a "Call Failed".
When making outgoing calls, especially in the morning, the first try I get call failed, and usually the second time around it works.
Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

Answers

• samisheikh
    Options
    Mike is that daily or a few times a week? It is happening to me a few times daily.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options
    Probably every second day that the call fails, but couples of times I had the ring but I had the impression that the call did not went through
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Options
    It happens to me also.
  • samisheikh
    Options
    In the beginning I understood that they had a lot of kinks to workout during the beta period but this is very concerning to me now as we are approaching the end of stabilization period. This shouldn’t even be an issue anymore.
  • Ghislain F.
    Ghislain F. Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options
    Sadly, it happened to me too. On top of that, I still have issues with LTE.
  • Francesco V.
    Francesco V. Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options
    It used to happen to me as well, however, in the last 3 weeks I've had no dropped calls. I'm sure it had to do with the stabilization period.I do, however, at times have some reception issues indoors but I suppose it can be related to AWS signal it doesn't penetrate buildings as well as GSM especially in basements.
This discussion has been closed.