Installation appointment

Options
Elie N. #6434
Elie N. #6434 Posts: 1 ✭✭
I have scheduled an appointment with the tech, on thursday june 6 th from 7h30 to 12 he never came I waited until 14 h , and at the end they say that we never answered and plus I wasted a day of work, this is really sad atleast call and say your not going to show up and now we have to wait another week for installation ..... 0 customer service

Answers

• Quang-Tri
    Quang-Tri Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Options
    Really sorry to hear that, hope next time goes better
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,920 ✭✭
    Options

Chat with Fizz support to let them know. You do not want a repeat of this situation.

Also you can try to book an appointment more suitable to your schedule.

Make sure to confirm your address. And that they have a number to contact you in case of any problem.

I believe they texted or emailed me before the appointment to remind me.

• Stéphane B. 10644
    Stéphane B. 10644 Posts: 786 ✭✭
    Options
    When I hear stories like this, I get so frustrated. A person take a day off, and you do not show up... worst you do not let him know. Really a functionality to see where the Tech is, and where you are on his list (next one, third in line) would a great help. Again, as customer you have to get all the trouble, join the support team, etc. etc...
    We are in 2019, and tools are available to inform customers in real-time about their appointment.
  • Georges S. #5813
    Georges S. #5813 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

I hear you loud and clear.

• Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Options
    Mine was installed on a Saturday. It's much more convenient.
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    You should be able to schedule weekend appointments so you don't have to miss work. Extremely frustrating that no one showed up or contacted you. If possible for you, you can have them call you 30-60 minutes before they expect to show up, so maybe you can avoid missing too much work for this. I hope you were able to make the most of your day off regardless.
  • Serge O. #3665
    Serge O. #3665 Posts: 535 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry for you.
    Hope you won t get the same situation
    again
  • Gally
    Gally Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to the world of scheduled appointment... always a mess.... you should never take time off for appointment.... sorry
This discussion has been closed.