How to cancel my order I recently made?

Jun L. #5657
Jun L. #5657 Posts: 5 ✭✭
I just make an order or Internet at Fizz, and tried to call my current ISP to cancel my current internet service with them. However they offer me a way better plan with unchanged price, thus I want to know how can I cancel my recent order of Internet service at Fizz here? Order: 6815636606

Answers

• Andrei U. #679
    Andrei U. #679 Posts: 349 ✭✭
    Go to your profile,under your plans you should have your internet there.Click on it and the select cancel.You will get your money returned in about 10 days.
  • Jun L. #5657
    @Andrei, does not seem to have this option you mentioned...
    @Fizzy, Fizz Support confirmed that there is a bug within my account, and they've escalated this and will contact me via email while this would be resolved.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

You can go to your appointments online to cancel the installation date.

And you need to contact Fizz support. You can send a message by facebook
    https://facebook.com/fizzca

Or you can use Fizz chat. Make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.

• You're active on a help page such as https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    • Simply click on the chat bubble that appears at the bottom on the right.

• You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Jun L. #5657
    @Fizzy: "You can go to your appointments online to cancel the installation date." There is no option to cancel the installation date as far as I can see...
  • Andrei U. #679
    Andrei U. #679 Posts: 349 ✭✭
    It should be there Jun.Maybe if you click onto manage plan you may see unsubscribe.If I'm wrong and it's not there I'm afraid you'll have to contact Fizz like Fizzy suggested.
  • GOAT
    GOAT Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Contact Fizz support via Facebook or live chat.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

@Jun: "There is no option to cancel the installation date as far as I can see..."

Try going to My Plans > Internet, Manage Plan > Appointments

This discussion has been closed.