Problem with payment method. What can I do?

Clement H.
Clement H. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I received this a few days ago from no-reply@support.fizz.ca.
=================================================================
"We notice that the last payment transaction for your Fizz plan has been rejected by your bank.
Be advised we are currently analyzing the situation, and that we reserve the right to suspend your account, without any other prior notice, if we deem it necessary to protect the credit card holder.
The Fizz team"
===============================================================
My credit card is working fine. It's not blocked in any way. The first payment I made to them went through no problem. There doesn't seem to be a way to contact them. The chat bubble doesn't appear anywhere on the site.
My current month is paid for but my next billing cycle begins on the 16th so hopefully this will be solved before then. It's so strange there isn't a direct way to contact them. Do their support service even have an e-mail address? It doesn't matter if I get a response in a day or 2, or 3. At least I would know they're aware of the problem and it is currently being looked into. Hopefully they'll see this message and contact me.

Answers

• Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,097 ✭✭

Contact the support. Couple of days ago they got some problem with credit cards, probably is nothing. But you are better off to contact. You can also use facebook. https://facebook.com/fizzca and send a private message

To chat with the support, make sure that:

• You're logged into your Fizz account.
    • You're active on a help page.  https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues

• You're within the business hours: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST).
    • You have disabled any ad blockers in your browser.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

• Clement H.
    Clement H. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Since Irene's answer helped you, it is the only real way of fixing the issue, we are users just like you, so there isn't anything else we can do. I'd recommend chosing Irene's answer as the best one so that this can help out other users later on.
This discussion has been closed.