User in account

Martin
Martin Posts: 272 ✭✭
How many user can we have in one account?
Few days ago i had 4 user in my account , i deleted one by mistake and when i tried to re add this user , it say that i have reach the maximum user in my account. Now i have a line with no user.

Answers

• Martin
    They have make a ticket for my problem and i have just received an email saying it solve and telling me that i have reach to the maximum users in my account.
    I wounder how much user we can have in one account.
  • Martin
    So, I've just talk by chat with a rep and my situation is not solved.
    The maximum of user by account is 4. If you have put 4 users in your account and delete one, you cannot add one anymore. So it's like i stuck with 2 lines for one user. But i can still do anything i want on the plan. So, after 4 user's don't delete them! That's what they told me.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,815 ✭✭

I would try to speak to another rep and explain the situation. Surely there is something that can be done.

What happens if you delete another user? Then you are down to 2, can you add user(s) again?

• Martin
    Fizzy , they had told me that i shouldn't deleted my user! Now i canot add anymore!
    So if i delete another user , i think im going to be stuck with 3 line for 1 user and cannot add users anymore! So if we put a user on a plan , it's likely that we have to keep those user because after 4 ,we cannot replace them with other users.
  • Fizzy

It does sound like something is amiss.

• Martin
    Fizzy, i know but I can't do much!
    I wounder what will happen if i delete all my user and try to put again.I don't want to try because i am affraid that i will get stuck with no user on my plans.
  • Fizzy

If this is a problem, do contact Fizz customer support. I am kind of surprised that nothing can be done. Sometimes a different rep may be able to help you. Good luck!

Otherwise, if you can continue as is, you can leave it be.

• Martin
    When you chat back , they telling you to do the same thing that the other said! After they make a ticket for more help from other department and contact you by email.
    They saw my problem and is a big techical problem . They said like you said Fizzy, for the moment stay as is!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,641 ✭✭
    @Martin: I have an open issue my too, and waiting. I can understand
  • Chloé .
    Chloé . Posts: 33 ✭✭
    You can have 4 users
This discussion has been closed.