Last day to enroll Fizz with intro price

Options
FC
FC Posts: 118 ✭✭
Today is the last day to have intro price. I saw someone is struggling how to enroll by the day. The big problem is to receive the sim card today. I have two extra sim cards, and I think it should work. Now, I am NOT selling them. I just want to help friends here. I can give someone my Activation Code to let you activate your plan. In this way, you will have the intro plan. I will not pass my card to you. Thus, once you receive your sim card, please change the sim card on your account. My card should be okay to use after next billing cycle.
Let's make the community friendly!

Answers

• James Bergeron
    James Bergeron Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi can you email me one of these codes? I was going to signup today!
    Edit: thanks didn't know this support PM
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Options
    @james: Probably you are better off removing your email, and click on Hao name to have with the possibility to send him a PM
  • FC
    Options
    Please don’t leave your phone # or email address here. Just let me know you want it, I will drop by fizz message. Or you can drop me a message (login your account->click my name, then you will see how to do). Check your account.
  • FC
    Options
    @James,
    I already sent the code to you by PM. Check it. Let us know it works or not. Hope you can reserve your plan.
  • R1ck_D
    R1ck_D Posts: 496 ✭✭
    Options
    Nice work around, hope it works.
  • James Bergeron
    Options
    I must be blind... I went into my profile and searched everywhere, don't see any type of PM or inbox or anything of the sort...
  • Irene
    Irene Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Options
    You will receive an email, check your spam
  • James Bergeron
    Options
    Yes thanks I just found it in spam!
  • James Bergeron
    Options
    unfortunately doesn't look like it works, says code is already assigned to a member.
  • Adamo M. #4596
    Adamo M. #4596 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options
    I sent you a PM, let me know if you got it, I really need a code by today cause i ordered mine today. Thank you.
  • FC
    Options
    @James
    Sorry about that. I tried one of mine for new plan last week and it worked well. Don’t know why this one not working.
This discussion has been closed.