Expiration after ordering a sim card?

Options
MRA
MRA Posts: 62 ✭✭
I recently ordered my sim card and it is arriving tomorrow. When it arrives, do I need to activate my plan right away? I am planning to activate my plan is 20 days and I am not sure if there is an expiration date to activate it. Thanks.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    Options
    Be careful for the offer expiration, the price are suppose to go up (since the promotion is going to expire for april, we dont know when exactly)
  • gremiobr
    gremiobr Posts: 237 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz has not yet revealed when introductory prices will expire, but should be soon.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    I heard 3 months. But launch prices are ending in April, you can keep them if you don't change your plan. So if you want to have theses prices, I recommend to activate it as soon as possible.
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    You can do any time.
  • Lopresor
    Lopresor Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Options
    Beta prices are ending in April, and if you don't want to miss out, you must choose your plan before the deadline (not known exactly when yet)
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    I activated my SIM card a good three weeks after receiving it. No problem on my end. And yes, launch prices end in April, but no date yet. Would suggest you activate before.
    Fizz say they will give us enough heads up to order SIM and activate plan.
    So far, they have published news to their website and Facebook page.
  • Lopresor
    Lopresor Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Options
    To add to the discussion, I have a fizz sim card right now sitting at home doing nothing. I unsubscribed that sim card and got an email from Fizz telling me to keep it and that if I choose to come back one day I could reuse that sim. Sim cards have no expiry date and perhaps you could even give it to someone else in case you cancel and someone else wants a new activation.
    Cheers.
  • Zef
    Zef Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Options
    I activate my sim card after 3 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.