Never asked for referral code...?

I got my SIM card today and activated it, was never asked for a referral code and never saw a field to enter one (I was looking for the place to enter it since I already made a post asking) so I figured it would be after selecting my plan and activating.. I made my plan and activated and it never asked me for a referral code......My phone is now in service and working with Fizz and I was never asked for a referral code so I am out the $25 referral bonus?? There is also no live chat bubble popping up for me on any of the support/help pages, and i removed adblock from my browser...

Answers

• Eric Buchel Gagne
    Eric Buchel Gagne Posts: 7 ✭✭
    How do I contact support? and I really hope they add it manually for me because I already made a thread yesterday before receiving my sim card, before activating my sim card and before selecting and paying for a plan.. I said that I was referred to Fizz and wanted to know where to enter the code... I was never asked for a code... I did all this on my iPhone SE using Safari browser if that changes anything! It's not like I signed up and then realised I could have gotten $25 off if I had entered a referral code, I was legitimately referred to Fizz and can even give the name and phone number of whom referred me!
  • JoGF
    JoGF Posts: 44 ✭✭
    The referral code is placed when you order something just before placing you credit card number for the SIM card or the plan.
    You can also place the referral code in the url like this: www.fizz.ca/?ref=CODE
    The web server will then automatically fill for you whenever you need to.
    Now unfortunately, it's probably too late for you, but not to late for another user that didn't finishing his order.
  • You have to go to your profile and add the referral code their. But I guess you have to do it before activation of your SIM card. :(
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    @Louis-Phillippe The referral code you need to add when the total amount is shown with tax
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Hum.. I'm affraid it's too late. It was on the last page, after you confirmed your plan, right before the submit button.
  • Eric Buchel Gagne
    Well I was specifically looking for a field to enter a referral code and never saw one so I am convinced it wasn’t there
    Probably because I was using safari on my iPhone se
    Anyways thanks for the help
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    too bad, no way to add code after activation done.
  • Eric Buchel Gagne
    Okay thanks but like I said I was looking for it and would be impossible for me to miss it since I was specifically looking for it, after each step was completed I was hoping for a referral code to appear but it never did, and I am quite turned off from the referral system and will definitely not attempt to refer any friends unless they are genuinely looking for a new carrier but at this point I classify my experience as bad and I have lost enough time and have had enough frustration. I would recommend the developers to try the process on an iPhone SE using Safari browser. What a waste of time.
    Aside from that I do appreciate all the comments and suggestions from members. This thread can be closed now.
  • Eric Buchel Gagne
    Correction: was waiting for a field to enter a referral code to appear.
This discussion has been closed.