Will I get my sim card?

Options
Is my fizz sim card coming. I'm confused if it's actually ordered it successfully or not. I do see a charge of $0.00 on my credit card. Does that mean it's going to ship? Where can I confirm that it is going to ship?
Here are the steps I did:
1. I went to:
"What you need to get started
A Fizz SIM Card
If you don’t have any Fizz SIM card,order a new one"
2. It asks how many sim cards I want for $5 each, it then asks me for my address. It did NOT yet ask me for a payment method.
3. I found a spot to add a credit card in my account and a billing address but I did not receive an email confirmation that my sim will be shipping. I do not see anyplace to confirm that everything went well and that fizz will ship me a sim card and I need it soon.

Answers

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    No, it will be $5.75 if you order went through
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Go to "My plans" and click on "History" ( right side ) , you should see a transaction with description "Sim card order" and the price is about 5.75.
    If you don't see this transaction this mean your order did not complete successfully.
  • Lopresor
    Lopresor Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Options
    @Spencer Bickelmann, hey haven't heard back from you. Have your issue been resolved ? You can always close this discussion by choosing the best answer. Let us know if you still need any help / advice !
This discussion has been closed.