Can I get area code 506 with Fizz or is it just the Quebec and Ontario area codes for number transfe

Options
Jeff W.
Jeff W. Posts: 7 ✭✭
Like the title, I'm interested in porting a number over from New Brunswick and noticed theres like edge like subscription in the area but could be mistaken. Just wondering if there are options for that or I'd need a completely new number.
Thanks

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    You can only get Quebec area code and a portion of Ottawa city area code for the moment
  • GyslainH
    GyslainH Posts: 319 ✭✭
    Options
    Only Quebec and Ottawa
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Options
    Officially available in Quebec and the Greater Ottawa area only. You also need to make sure that you can indeed connect to Fizz home network. If you are roaming for more than 3 consecutive billing periods, that would be against policy and Fizz can cut you off.
  • Jonathan C. 2531
    Jonathan C. 2531 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    Options
    You can't take your number to Fizz, but if you want to get Fizz and keep your number you can port it to Fongo for a small fee and have them forward your calls to your new Fizz number. You'll also be able to receive text messages, all for free except the one time porting fee. This is what I did to sign up with Fizz.
This discussion has been closed.