Why won't Fizz take my credit card information when ordering my sim?

Options
Trying to order my sim card and plan, but for some reason Fizz won't take my credit card information, stating that I have "reached the maximum allowable credit card limit for my account". I have zero credit cards on my account. Why won't Fizz take my money?

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    You must have hit a bug, you need to contact Fizz.
    Open a help page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do
    wait for 15 seconds and you'll see a bubble chat at the bottom right.
  • Got Fizzed
    Got Fizzed Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    I 've had a related bug as well with my CC... but after i logged out and tried again it took my cc...
  • __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    Options
    Have you just tried to log out, clean your browser history, then try to reconnect? Sometimes it works. Maybe there's a problem with the cookies or something like that.
  • TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Options
    Is your card at your name ? Do you have the same address in your account and your bank/credit card.
    If the answer is yes to all my questions I suggest you to contact Fizz on Messenger.
  • GyslainH
    GyslainH Posts: 319 ✭✭
    Options
    Some credit cards are sadly not accepted for no apparent reason
    Try another credit card or contact fizz
  • Got Fizzed
    Got Fizzed Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    "Why won't Fizz take my money?"
    Hehe tell that to those where Fizz got their money but haven't delivered :P... but this is probably a glitch
  • Dallaire_M
    Dallaire_M Posts: 509 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact Fizz
  • jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    Options
    Try to relog , try another Credit card , they had problem with the Mastercard at first.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    Try other card. If it's same, it's a bug
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Does the address in the credit card is the same as you SIIM delivery address? Otherwise it might be rejected. So you have to put a different billing address than the delivery one. This happened to me when I ordered.
This discussion has been closed.