Can i delay the plan after i activated my sim card?

I just activated my sim card, but I want to started my plan starting next month instead of now. I am transferring from Videotron, and I have already paid videotroon for this month, so i want to start using the service from fizz starting next month. But I did not realize activating the sim card means starting the plan with fizz right away.. what should i do now? i just want to start it later.

Answers

• Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Ask Videotron to give you partial refund.
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    If it is was a transfer then Videotron will refund you the balance.
  • jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    You will received a check by mail with you final bill from Vidéotron at the end of your current month with them +2-3 around week. That what happen for me with fido.
  • Chris P. #37
    Chris P. #37 Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Hi Emma, as others have stated, either Videotron has or will refund you or you may need to contact them. Though it is to note that unfortunately due to you activating your plan on Fizz, Fizz would have already cancelled your Videotron plan so you wouldn't be able to transfer your phone number again for the next few weeks ( I believe it's 20 days ). So your best bet at this point would be to just try and get a refund from Videotron.
    Cheers,
    Chris P.
  • Loulou
    Loulou Posts: 132 ✭✭
    No you can’t
  • Dallaire_M
    Dallaire_M Posts: 509 ✭✭
    it's impossible.
  • Thanh S.
    Thanh S. Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Please close this
  • Gualberto
    Gualberto Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Solved it ?
  • Gilles
    Gilles Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    2 years since this question, whizz can you please close it.
This discussion has been closed.