Changed my plan last month, now I only see rollover data available. Is this normal?

Options
Nothing regarding my new plan (Canada wide coverage instead of Quebec only, 8 gigs instead of 4) is visible on the website.
When I try to go in the manage plan section I see a red error telling me several changes are being made to plan and the changes must be processed and to check later.
And as I said in the title I only see my rollover data.
I tried contacting on facebook but I haven't heard back since I've been asked what my email was 2 hours ago.
Anyone know if this will resolve if I wait a few more days ?

Answers

• Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Options
    As you mentioned...changes are being processed...I would contact them directly if it doesn't get resolved soon.
  • Benoit L. #797
    Benoit L. #797 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options
    I exchanged multiple emails with support for exactly the same issue since the beginning of the month. At first they told me to re-submit the order, which I couldn't do because of the pending changes. Then they told me to wait until next month and maybe the change would take place then. Then I asked them to revert the changes because I needed it this month, not next month, and they did so.
    Changing plans seems to be very bugged still. Good luck.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues , wait 10 seconds, click green bubble on bottom left.
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    No it’s not right.