Data not working in the USA

Options
Hello,
I subscribed to a data plan with canada + usa, and the data did not work in the US....even though I had roaming turned on and what not. I could see the antenna icon on my phone was full and it said i was on AT&T, yet the data did not work, I did not have internet access. Any ideas??
Thanks

Answers

• Frederic Premji
    Frederic Premji Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    I have not tested it back yet in the USA, but as soon as I do, I will update everyone.
  • Guy B. #652
    Guy B. #652 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Landed in FLL today and Lte connected right away while on tarmac, roaming tru att and all calls are roaming well and able to send and receive SMS also tested data and working properly. One hiccup was a difficulty receing a sms double verification but I read it was a frequent problem even in Canada. My cell is Pixel 3, set to automatically find network but originally I had turned this off to enter proper Fizz apn data and after I turned back on the automatic finding option. So far so good but US and Can on this particular plan, so I am pleased to report it.
  • Andrew D. #2084
    Andrew D. #2084 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm also having this issue AT&T West of South Dakota is connecting for call and sms but not data, or at least very infrequently. It was working in the East.
    T-Mobile seems to work if manually selected, but their coverage is not as good.
This discussion has been closed.