Is the costumer service going to be better?

zorero
zorero Posts: 9 ✭✭
I never see the chat buble.i'm logged in almost every hour. I'm looking at the bottom of my profile. But i see nothing. Is there anything else i should do? This is starting to be annoying. It should be a much easier costumer experience.

Answers

• J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    Ever since I'm with Fizz, I only saw the chat bubble once and it took over 2hrs waiting time to have a response where I'm 3rd on the waiting queue.
  • ReneD
    ReneD Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    @Adil S.
    Chat bubble appears few second after, at the bottom right.
    @Kenny L.
    We might even get job offers at Fizz lol...
    Cheers :))
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Yes Fizz should consider give more discount to first batch users. These are bug testers.
  • James M. #1533
    James M. #1533 Posts: 88 ✭✭
    The chat bubble will appear during their work hours so try again in a few hours. If you still don't see it, you can force it to pop-up by navigating to your "help" section in your account and clicking any popular topics. Scroll to the bottom of the page then you will see the bubble appear in ~15 seconds. Good luck on resolving your issue!
  • ReneD
    For the chat bubble:
    Just in case you missed out on this information, make sure you have all pop-up blockers applications NOT activated!
  • zorero
    Still no chat bubble!
  • ReneD
    Sorry about that Adil.
    What browser are you using? Using Windows or iOS?
    Cookies are on or Off?
    Give me as much infos, so we can help you
  • zorero
    I use Android on my phone. And I don't have adblocker.
    My problem has just been resolved on fb. And I never saw the chat bubble.
    I will give fizz another month to see if they will become better. If not I'm probably going back to vi**in
  • AMIRA R.
    AMIRA R. Posts: 214 ✭✭
    Their Customer Service will only improve if they decide to move out from the current offshore company Videotron is dealing with.
    This third party is just bad and not even clear on how things work here (Like tax percentages and other legal stuff). Videotron should have planned proeprly their training and integration (Which clearly was not done)
This discussion has been closed.