Si vous recherchez quelque chose de spécifique, veuillez utiliser la barre de recherche pour vérifier si quelqu'un d'autre a posé ou répondu à la même question avant de publier une nouvelle question.

I am not receiving important SMS messages from Paypal

Jim B.
Jim B. Messages 21 ✭✭
No SMS from Paypal after several attempts to confirm!!

Meilleure réponse

• Whizz
    Whizz Messages 18,618 admin
    Réponse ✓
    Hello Fares,
    To ensure the proper functioning of this service, the interconnection must be configured and verified individually with each of the hundreds of companies that use it. In the interest of efficiency, we have chosen to prioritize the companies most used by our customers, but it is a continuous and progressive work.
    We have been working since we started on deploying this type of service and will continue to do so until everything is optimally configured. We are sorry for the inconvenience that the delays of this progressive deployment can cause you.
    For now, I am unable to give you an ETA, but please, rest assured that we are working on it.
    Have a good one.
    -Luciana

Réponses

• Sean H.
    Sean H. Messages 186 ✭✭
    Hi, this is a common issue for people with FIZZ, we are unable to receive emails from many online websites like Google, Amazon, etc...
    View the red message in the link provided below.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-cant-receive-or-send-text-messages
  • David G. 3950
    David G. 3950 Messages 16 ✭✭
    Jan 22nd : still problematic , no sms from PayPal for double factor authentication.
    Same with my employer : no sms for VPN access. Annoying.
    @fizz any ETA for fixing ???
    Thx
  • Jim B.
    Jim B. Messages 21 ✭✭

It seems Fizz has locked the longer thread about this at:

https://community.fizz.ca/questions/1808946-sms-2-factor-authentication-issues

Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/

• David G. 3950
    Jim, do you mean by that we should complain ? I do not think so ... Fizz has clearly stated their launching prices are low because they are fine tuning their services.
  • Jim B.
    Jim B. Messages 21 ✭✭
    @David G. Their beta program supposedly completed 2 months ago.
  • David G. 3950
    @Jim B. Thanks for the info, did not know that. Still, I registered a month ago with a low price with a warning about fine tuning. That low price / warning is still in effect.
    I am gonna wait a little longer before complaining.
    I had a chat session with them and open up a ticket.
    À suivre...
  • Jim B.
    Jim B. Messages 21 ✭✭
    best of luck!! This is a complicated issue, my only problem with them beyond the issue itself is that they are not very forthcoming about what they are actually doing to rectify this. Instead they say that most of the major services which use 2FA are working which is simply not true. If you take a look at the other thread, which is now locked by them you can see just how many important 2FA SMS services are not working.
  • David G. 3950
    You are right... I have a problem with my employer 2FA, PayPal, eBay ... Not to mention all the others I haven't tested ...
  • Fares B. #1219
    Fares B. #1219 Messages 3 ✭✭
    This is still an issue, I’m trying to do some operations with Paypal and I’m not receiving their sms verification code.
    ETA on this issue @fizz?
Cette discussion a été fermée.