Why is site so bipolar.

RoadWarrior
RoadWarrior Posts: 14 ✭✭

I know today the world has no logic, but it would be nice to navigate effortlessly... to areas that are important and frequent... like forums, usage, gifting, trouble shooting, payments.

Comments

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 837 ✭✭
  • G225 code IRSGE
    G225 code IRSGE Posts: 1,542 ✭✭

Welcome here! 2 Forums, one for English and one for French.

• OlivierRobert
    OlivierRobert Posts: 3,021 ✭✭

Welcome to the forum. It might have been better but you get used to it

• rakibul
    rakibul Posts: 254 ✭✭

Keep using it, you will get used to it. Hopefully, Fizz is going to develop a mobile application for the easier interface.

• umtabasu
    umtabasu Posts: 43 ✭✭

Welcome to the forum. you get used to it soon.

• Bois_3ISKD
    Bois_3ISKD Posts: 2,224 ✭✭

Welcome to the forum !

• BeakBird
    BeakBird Posts: 3,191 ✭✭

Welcome to the forum.

• zipilgrim
    zipilgrim Posts: 110 ✭✭

I find the site pretty easy to navigate, what specifically do you have trouble accessing from the main page? Forums are a click away. Going to Plans gives an overview of everything, and Usage is one of the first visible clicks. Gifting is likewise a click away from the side panel. Going to any of the help pages brings up the green chat bubble. I think the only feature I find missing is a way to check usage for minutes, especially since the number seems to decrease even when I'm not making or receiving calls (what is up with that). The site is not perfect of course, but functionality is pretty good in my opinion.

• RoadWarrior

Good morning all,

Maybe I am the last idealist thinker, yes of course I will get used to it...

Like the blue screen of death...but why?

My educational experience is to promote efficiency and ease of use even when used once.... think AED... not that this site is life threatening...lol

For a website, a master site page where all navigable pages are (hiding) would help.

The forums are a different site, so a little difficult to seamlessly integrate but even consistency in navigation for Pete's sake... maybe too many cooks when no master plan was available.

I remember the comment in some programming course long ago..." don't reinvent the wheel." But that was what bloated windows.

I see here at least 4 different thought types intertwined like a collaborative project in high-school where 4 people share the work but don't integrate their thoughts.

It works, but again, why do I need to put in the work to figure out a site when I am the customer? I want clean, efficient, non-bloated straight answers. Is this too much to ask for? Maybe when 7 seconds is the attention span it needs to be all flash just to keep some awake.

Rant off/

Road Warrior

Ps if you are still reading good for you, you may be in the top 10%

• ShinyDegen
    ShinyDegen Posts: 2
    > @RoadWarrior said:
    > I know today the world has no logic, but it would be nice to navigate effortlessly... to areas that are important and frequent... like forums, usage, gifting, trouble shooting, payments.

What does this even mean lmao
    Just ask for better site design, why so cryptic
  • BeakBird

Yes the site could use some rework to make it more fluid.

• RoadWarrior

.you would like cryptic?

OK, be the best grasshopper, for the grass is tall.

BeTter?

• BeakBird

Much better.

• RoadWarrior

Always here to please....

Well at times....

Ok rarely... why must honesty be so important?