How can I seamlessly switch to a Fizz plan immediately after my current carrier's contract plan ends

SMLD
SMLD Posts: 2
edited August 20 in My Mobile
Hello everyone, Can I send a request to switch carriers before my contract plan ends, so that the switch to Fizz happens automatically the moment my current plan ends? I don’t want to pay anything extra, as my current carrier will start charging at the new rate after the plan ends.
exp:My current contract plan will be end at September 2th 24:00, if I switch provider manually that day, it may take 10 mins to switch to Fizz, and my current provider will still charge me 1 day fee according new rate. may I request to switch in advance to make sure switch to Fizz happens automatically at September 2th 24:00 without broken my current contract plan?

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,949 ✭✭
    edited August 18 Answer ✓

Hi @SMLD

You should do the day before you cannot schedule it, the porting it will take from 15 mins to 2 hours.

Buy a SIM to be ready, and remember to use the referral code in order to have the referral credit till the end of august is 40$, after probably it will be back to 25$

Answers

This discussion has been closed.