Fizz Badges Impossible to get

Wolframium42
Wolframium42 Posts: 36 ✭✭
Hi, recently started using Fizz, and trying to work my way through a number of the badges. For context I'm in BC. It seems as though there are a number of badges that are IMPOSSIBLE to get. Specifically, 'Expert' and 'Fizz Wallet', which both require you to add funds to your Fizz wallet, which when I click on, I get the message "This feature is not available in your region".

Is there any way to get these? Will there be an alternate badge provided for people where that feature isn't available, or will the feature be brought to BC soon? I'd especially like to earn the 'Expert' badge, since I'm able to complete the other requirements.

Best Answers

• BradDoell
    BradDoell Posts: 151 ✭✭
    edited July 24 Answer ✓

Hi @Wolframium42

I asked this same question (I am in Winnipeg).

I can’t find the answer I received, but it was something along the lines of they use a “secret” algorithm that prevents customers from gaming the system and that not being able to put funds in your wallet does not prevent you from getting the expert badge.

Cheers,

Brad

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 1,009 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Yea. A few of them you can't get because they are not available in certain regions. Like for me, I can't buy phones or add money into my wallet.

Answers

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 7,928 ✭✭

Hi @Wolframium42

The wallet is not available at the moment, therefore, you cannot get it

Probably Fizz is working on the badge since they believe on the community

• jvh_NVPF2
    jvh_NVPF2 Posts: 638 ✭✭
    edited July 24

Currently the FAQ states that it is only available in Quebec but I can confirm that it also works in Ontario.

I haven't seen other users report the wallet being available in the other provinces so you'll have to check back every once in a while or wait for an official Fizz announcement.

• wenhan
    wenhan Posts: 837 ✭✭

dotn worry too much yet. im assuming you are amassing badges to try and gain levels. personally, i dont think the rewards are too good until level 4 which lets you discount $1. 2 and 3 were 500 mb and 250 mb + second slot.

• Wolframium42
    Wolframium42 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Thanks for all the answers! Yes, trying to get more points, but seems like community involvement is the best way to do that, so I'll keep forging ahead on that front.