Quality of service in the U.S.

Options
BeakBird
BeakBird Posts: 1,688 ✭✭

Please answer only if you have personally experienced service in the U.S

Members who are on the Canada-US plan and have traveled to the U.S.

How is the coverage and call quality that you experienced while in the U.S.?

Best Answer

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 6,399 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @BeakBird

I go to the USA and I personally like the Canada/US plan, I was able to use it without any issue I also use my international calls without any problem. I never tested the performance for the data, and I used only in the east side of the USA

Answers

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 484 ✭✭
    Options

Anyone tested the quality around California area? Will be going in a few months.

• elena code xzi4t
    elena code xzi4t Posts: 6,399 ✭✭
    Options

If it is working in the east cost and the providers are the same what different will make?

• BradDoell
    BradDoell Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited May 26
    Options

I travelled to North Dakota this past month.
    Interestingly, my phone connected to more than one network while I was there. (I can’t recall the names). I had the same connectivity as I would typically experience with Rogers. There are a couple of dead zones in the rural areas, the same areas that Rogers had no service.
    I didn’t make any voice calls, nor measure the download speed, but my data worked just fine when I used it for emails, messages, social networks.

• kaitokun
    kaitokun Posts: 484 ✭✭
    Options

Just making sure. I really want to be prepared before going. Don't wanna be in any unexpected situations.

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 1,203 ✭✭
    Options

Absolutely NO issues on my side. This is BY FAR the most affordable way to get your voice and data plan in the USA. Coverage and call quality were perfect!

• LMB
    LMB Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options
    I travel to the US weekly. I never tried calling, but internet and texts work just fine for me.
    Usually, when travelling aboard, you just connect to a local network (AT&T in my area), so it is as good as the people living there. Not sure what US-network Fizz uses, but if you find that out you can find the coverage.
  • BeakBird
    edited May 27
    Options

@BradDoell

Thanks for the info.

• BeakBird
    edited May 27
    Options

@Doomdrou

Thanks for the info.