Whre do i writhe the puk code ?

Options
Jacques L. #940
Jacques L. #940 Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited October 2023 in My Mobile

I have the PUK code that Fizz gave me. Now can you tel me where on my phone do i entre that code

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,187 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi

when you follow the procedure to switch SIM with the Free VoLTE SIM, you need to enter the code on the card, this is an alphanumerical code in order to identify the card, which is not a PUK

Don't worry and enjoy the fizz plan

Answers

• jiyingss
    jiyingss Posts: 1,095 ✭✭
    Options

what is puk code? you mean reference code?

• Jess_i88b6
    Options

Hi @Jacques L. #940

I believe that you need to give us a bit more information, if you don't know where to put the PUK, this means that the phone didn't ask for it and therefore you don't need it.

Can you please describe your situation?

• Jacques L. #940
    Options

Yes i know that i have to enter the puk code on my phone. My question is where on my phone? Where do i write the puk code on my phone? How ?

• Jess_i88b6
    edited October 2023
    Options

Sorry to insist why you need to enter the PUK?

The PUK is needed when your SIM is locked and you cannot use it, and when this happens, the phone is asking for the PUK

If you really need to enter the puk, what phone are you using?

• Jacques L. #940
    Options

Fizz told me to enter the puk code to onlock my new sim card and I don't know where to enter the puk code on my phone.

Fizz is asking me to to enter the puk code to finish the installation of the new sim card

• Jess_i88b6
    Options

Hi

I believe that there is some wrong information

• Did you finish the plan activation on the site?
    • On the site the plan is active?

The PUK is something that you are never supposed to use

• Jacques L. #940
    Options

What the heck is apening 😲

Now Fizz just told me that my sim card is on lock.

I had no phone since last night at 19:45 and 3:40 this morning

Sorry for the trouble that caused

• Jacques L. #940
    Options

I had a old sim card from Fizz.

FIZZ told me to get a new sim card for the voice over the Lte so I did order a new card. When I got the new sim card my account told me to enter the puk code. My phone never asked me for a puk code and Fizz did aske me to enter the puk code but they never told me where to enter the puk code on my phone. My question was where do I write the puk code on my phone.

Now Fizz is telling me my sim card is activated and I never did enter the puk code.

Sorry for the trouble that I caused

• Jacques L. #940
    Options

yes i did that and then fizz aske me to enter a puk code but i didn't know where to entre the puk code on my phone. and i still dont know where to enter the puk code on my phone but i dont need it now my phone decided to work at 3:40 in the morning

This discussion has been closed.