Great deal with $100 off

Options
kingTheod
kingTheod Posts: 176 āœ­āœ­
edited August 2023 in Break Room

enjoy a great deal with your perk : $100 off for any phone bought at Fizz online Store

just got my brand-new Samsung Galaxy A54 5G

listed $589 few days ago. Fizz slashed the price at $240 + my $100 perk = $140 only !

pretty really good deal, considering the phone is still selling around $460-$500 range everywhere else...

some good shots:

128 Go storage (+ available slot for extra micro-card up to 1 To), 6 Go of RAM, super-amoled screen up to 120 MHz; android 13 including 4 years of security patches and updates and 3 android upgrades ; huge battery at 5000 Ma; great camera...

very satisfied ! ordered on saturday night (i was checking some stuff and found the deal by accident!) got it on tuesday

šŸ‘‘

Best Answer

• kingTheod
    kingTheod Posts: 176 āœ­āœ­
    Answer āœ“
    Options

im a long time fizz client : it's all started in 2019 !!!

yeah, you may get deal around specific time where most businesses start cutting prices (Xmas, Black Friday, Boxing day, summer deals, back to school deals..)

but best deals are not there : actually when businesses quietly provide steep discount (and often dont advertise them) and only an handful curious clients might enjoy them : we need to dig out, and not wait for the "official deal time of the year"..do some some virtual jaywalking on fizz during your spare time (-:

same apply on ecommerce, big box stores, groceries etc..

šŸ‘‘

Answers