• Gregory W.
    Gregory W. Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

SERVICE FROM 1-10 MY ANSWER 1

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,090 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

This is a public forum you should not post your phone number, please click on the 3 horizontal dot and remove it

Before we get into the swing of things, know that based on the date you unsubscribe from your Home Internet plan:

You have 15 days to return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem (and its power cable). Failure to do so means you will be automatically charged the modem replacement fee, as per your Services agreement. If you are charged this amount but do end up sending us back the modem, then no worries, you will be automatically refunded.

Once your modem is returned, it will take (approximately) 4-6 weeks to receive, if applicable, your prorated refund for the monthly fee you paid based on the days left, if any, in your payment cycle.

Pack the modem carefully

Important: Make sure that nothing is taped on the modem, and its barcode is legible.

Find a box that is not too big to make sure the modem is snug and not tossed around. A box of size 12 ¼ x 9 ¼ x 5 ¼ inches is ideal. The box must also be sufficiently sturdy, so the modem is well protected. Canada Post has guidelines on the best way to wrap a package for shipping.

Have your return ID number handy

Download, print or write down your return ID number. Canada Post will need this number to print your free return label.

Hint: The return ID number is written right under the barcode:

There are two ways to find your return ID number:

In the confirmation email you received when you unsubscribed from Fizz.

In your Fizz account: Once signed in, go to My plans > Manage > Unsubscribe.  Below the button that says “Cancel my unsubscription”, click on See instructions for returning my Wi-Fi modem.

Head to a Canada Post deposit location

Once your Wi-Fi modem is packed and your return ID number in hand, head to a Canada Post deposit location. Find a deposit location

A free return label with your contact info will be printed by Canada Post and affixed on the box.

Keep the receipt with the tracking number that Canada Post gives you; it’s the only proof for the return of your modem.

If your modem is broken or lost

If you return a modem that is in poor condition, or if we receive a box that does not contain your modem, you will be charged the modem replacement fee, as per your Services agreement. This amount will be deducted from any refund that Fizz may owe you.

If you are having issues returning your Wi-Fi modem to us, please contact us using the chat bubble at the bottom of this page.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-return-my-wi-fi-modem

• Racoon
    Racoon Posts: 309 ✭✭
    Options

Don't post your number here, go to cient support

• AK20230110
    AK20230110 Posts: 3,997 ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

If  you are having issues returning your Wi-Fi modem, please contact support using the chat bubble at the bottom of this page.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-return-my-wi-fi-modem

• Gregory W.
    Options

CAN NOT UNSUBSCRIBE ON LINE OR CALL SAME ONE

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

Hi, I would open a chat with support and send an email as well as follow this https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-return-my-wi-fi-modem

• Easygolucky
    Easygolucky Posts: 1,089 ✭✭
    Options

My friend returned theirs and said it was really easy, just find a box that fits it all

• Gregory W.
    Options

CANNOT FIND CHAT BUBBLE AT

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,517 ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Go to https://fizz.ca/en/support

and in the bottom right corner you will see it

• Gregory W.
    Options

No answer how to unsubscribe no answer how to return and no answer for an ID number to send it by post that I can have my money return back on my Visa card

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,090 ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @Gregory W.

This is the guide https://fizz.ca/en/en/faq/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-fizz-home-internet

To unsubscribe from your Home Internet plan, go under My plans > Manage plan > Unsubscribe and follow the on-screen steps. Don’t forget to note your return ID number for your Wi-Fi modem.

You have 15 days following the date you unsubscribe to return your Fizz Wi-Fi modem (and its power cable) to us. Failure to do so means you will be automatically charged the amount of $225, plus applicable taxes. If you are charged this amount but do end up sending us back the modem, then no worries, you will be automatically refunded.

How to return my Wi-Fi modem

Good to know: Based on the date you unsubscribe, you will receive a prorated refund for the monthly fee you paid based on the days left, if any, in your payment cycle. Once your modem is returned, please allow (approximately) 4-6 weeks to receive your refund.