SIM

Options
Marine L. #17670
Marine L. #17670 Posts: 15 ✭✭

Dear FIZ peeps

Is that a SPAM ?

Votre carte SIM doit être changée.

Le réseau 3G que votre carte SIM actuelle utilise est voué à disparaître et tout appel passera alors par le réseau LTE grâce à la VoLTE1. Vous devez donc changer votre carte SIM.

Une nouvelle carte SIM GRATUITE compatible avec la VoLTE vous attend pour:

I received that in my mail box today

Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,151 ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @Marine L. #17670

Fizz is migrating their user to VoLTE technology therefore, if you subscribe before may 2022, it can be that

You can order the new SIM for free  https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/simcard/free-order?step=quantity

Check this guide too https://fizz.ca/en/faq/why-volte-important

Your SIM card connects your phone to the Fizz LTE network. A VoLTE compatible SIM card is therefore required. This SIM card shows a red lightning bolt icon.

For the mobile members who currently do NOT have a SIM card with a red lightning bolt, Fizz will make sure that each of them gets a FREE VoLTE compatible SIM card.

If you are one of these members, you'll receive an email invitation to order your free VoLTE compatible SIM card. Important: Invitations will be sent out in batches over several months, so no worries if you don’t get yours right away. 

Once ordered, allow approximately two weeks to receive your new SIM card by mail, along with the instructions to associate it with your Fizz mobile plan.

Good to know: To see the confirmation of your SIM card order, go under My parameters > Transaction history > All transactions.

Changing your SIM card for a VoLTE compatible one will not impact your plan or phone number.

How to make a SIM card change

• Marine L. #17670
    Marine L. #17670 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Options

thank you so much for this

have a great day