How to know if my SIM is correctly activate?

Fizzcell8
Fizzcell8 Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited March 2023 in My Mobile

I have difficulty to see the reward program that is supposed to be attached to my account.

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 12,942 ✭✭
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

Hi @Fizzcell8

You need to check under your account and make some tests https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-test-my-fizz-line

Regarding the bonus, you can apply to the free slot, however, this will be activated at your next billing cycle. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program

To apply an upgrade on your plan:

If your plan does not include mobile data, you can still activate an upgrade for data. You may have to configure your APN settings to have access to that data tough.

Your plan showcases more than one available slot? Take advantage of the situation and assign an upgrade to each of those slots. Say for example you have an upgrade of 250 MB of mobile data, and another of 500 MB. Once these two upgrades have been activated on your plan, you’ll get to enjoy 750 MB (250+500) of extra mobile data each month.

In the left column, click on the summary that shows your My Rewards level. You can also scroll down below your usage summary to My Rewards and click on See details.

Open the tab in the lower right-hand corner.

Select the upgrade and click on Apply.

At that moment, you’ll see the white boxes below your plan start to move. Those are the slots where your upgrade can be applied.

Some slots are locked and cannot welcome an upgrade yet. You’ll unlock these slots when you reach higher My Rewards levels

If you select a slot where there’s already another upgrade, we’ll ask you to confirm the swap. If you accept, the new upgrade will be applied to your plan come your next payment cycle.

The slots with a + sign are ready to welcome your upgrade.

Select the slot by clicking on it.

Your upgrade will be activated on your plan at the start of your next payment cycle.

What reward are you suppose to have?

Check on your account on the left part

Answers

This discussion has been closed.