Adding minutes

Options
alg
alg Posts: 44 ✭✭
edited February 2023 in My Mobile

I realized recently my plan does not have any minutes, on the slider or bar it is presently at zero and I see no way to adjust this. Since I was recommended by Fizz customer service to have purchased a minutes add-on, I can add this although I also know there is a way for me to have unlimited minutes; does anyone know how I can better decide which is a better price and option for me?

Best Answer

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,061 ✭✭
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @alg

Only you can know what will be the best option for your utilisation

in the meantime, you should know that if you pay for the minutes (with an addons or the Fizz's wallet), the minutes are rounded at the next minute, therefore, 1 second, is a minute. Moreover, you will pay for the incoming calls too.

If you decide to take the unlimited minute options, you should know that 4.5 days before the next billing cycle the modification are not allowed and the modification will be effective the following billing cycle.

An Add-On is additional data, minutes, text or minutes for international calls that you can add onto your current monthly plan. To add an extra to your mobile plan, use this link:

Available Add-Ons

Add-Ons are useful if you’re running low on monthly data or minutes, or if you want to add a feature, such as international calling, that’s not part of your current monthly plan.

Buy an Add-On when you need more data, minutes, text or minutes for international call coverage than your current monthly plan allows. Add-Ons take effect immediately.

How long does it take to activate an Add-On? How long does it last?

Add-Ons are active immediately. They’re valid until the end of your next payment cycle.

In other words, if there are 10 days left on your current payment cycle, your Add-On will be valid for approximately 40 days.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-an-add-on-and-how-do-i-buy-one

Answers

• David_L_REF_OM3BV
    David_L_REF_OM3BV Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Options

When you click on Change plan, it will give you the option to choose minutes to YES. But the changes will only take effect in new cycle.

• Vasiok
    Vasiok Posts: 1,337 ✭✭
    Options

You can add minutes under change my plan options, but, unfortunately, the changes will take effect in new cycle.

This discussion has been closed.