privacy issues

abcde99
abcde99 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited November 2022 in My Mobile

Hello, I would like to know if my calls are forwarded to another fizz phone number

Best Answer

• Andrei_ref_R7VK1
    Andrei_ref_R7VK1 Posts: 6,318 ✭✭
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

Try *#21#

The Diversion Code

A call diversion is similar to a call redirection, but it’s harder to detect. While a redirection shows up on your phone bill (because your phone number technically receives the call before forwarding it on to another number), a diversion cancels the call before it reaches your number and then places it to another number, never showing up on your call logs.Additionally, while redirections are often the result of a fake cell tower interfering, a diversion is the result of someone directly tampering with your phone itself. If you have your calls diverted, then it’s probably because of an angry ex-fiancé or a malicious stranger who borrowed your phone under the guise of making an emergency call.Luckily, you can still detect diversions by dialing *#21#. Just like the redirection code, this code asks your phone to return a list of information that tells you what numbers are receiving your calls, messages, and data.

Mine example:

But this is just a "normal" check. If someone has hacked your phone you will definitely not be able to check it with this code.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.