Do you lose your My Rewards points on unsubscription?

Options
Raqpha
Raqpha Posts: 25 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in About my account

Hello,

I've been a Fizz member for more than 2 years using a Home Internet plan and gained many points over the years.

I recently got a Mobile plan but I might not always need it. Maybe I can use it for the next few months but decide to cancel at some point.

Upon unsubscription it says that I will lose all the points that I have earned over the years, which will not be fair, is that really the case?

Best Answers

• Luke_Skywalker
    Luke_Skywalker Posts: 409 ✭✭
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Raqpha

You need to keep at least «one active plan» on your Fizz account. If not, you will lose your My Rewards status, points, upgrades and perks.

So in your case, as long as you keep your Home Internet plan you will keep your progression.

And there is another advantage possible for you. If you stop your Mobile plan, after some time it is possible that Fizz will give you one or two Gift like «35$ rebate on one of the payments of your mobile plan». So it could be interesting at that time, if you need it, to suscribe to a new mobile plan.

Take care.

• Raqpha
    Raqpha Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you @Fizzaddict

Does this mean that you need to have at least 1 active plan (either internet or mobile) to keep your My Rewards status?

Answers

This discussion has been closed.