Just had fizz this morning

Options
Lexy
Lexy Posts: 16 ✭✭

We had fizz install this morning, everything is working execpt my xbox 360S.. . Can someone help me?

Best Answers

• Misha T.
    Misha T. Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You need to have the Xbox 360S "forget" the old network and its SSID and re-detect or re-add it. As follows:

Choose the "Network Settings" option and then select "Configure Network." Scroll over to "Basic Settings"

Choose "Wireless Settings." Select the "SSID" option. Press the controller's blue "X" button to delete the SSID.

Press the controller's "Start" button or select the "Done" option. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and choose "Done" to delete the wireless settings.

Now re-add the new Fizz network and SSID / password as usual.

Detailed help:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/xbox-360/networking/configure-wireless-settings

Hope that helps. ✌️

• Lexy
    Answer ✓
    Options

Read a lot of discussions about it and resolve my problem alone

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

What is wrong with it ? Not working at all ?

Connected via WiFi ? Or connected via Ethernet Cable ?

If connected via WiFi, does it successfully connect to your Wireless network ?

• Lexy
    Options

Wifi but soent work, says that theres a probleme with the connexion, isnt able to give me a IP adress

• Lexy
    Options

But when is connected with cable it works

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

Did you recycle the name and password of your previous WiFi network ? I know a lot of people do that to make it easier, and not have to remember a new WiFi name and password. But it can cause issues with some devices.

Sometimes you need to force the xbox to forget the old connection and then force it to reconnect.

• Lexy
    Options

We did not recycle the name cause its not the same rooter but we did recycle the password of the previous network.

How do i make the xbox forget the old connection?

So sorry to ask a lot of questions.. 2 fizz tech tried to help but whatever the message is that the internet is blocked and that the rooter cant give me an available ip adresse...

This discussion has been closed.