Referral bonus activated on Dec 3, 2021 not showing $100

kkl
kkl Posts: 37 ✭✭

Hi:

According to the email I received from Fizz on Nov 22, 2021, 4:20 PM. If my referral activated on Dec 3, 2021, we should both be eligible for $100 referral bonus, but I'm only seeing $50 in the email of activation. Please correct that.

(2) This limited-time offer applies to active Fizz members who refer a new member. The new member must activate their mobile or Home Internet plan between November 19 and December 3, 2021, inclusively, for both this member and the active member who referred them to be eligible to the $100 referral bonus. The referral bonus for the active member and the one for the new member will be automatically applied towards the monthly payment of their respective plan if both members have an active plan when the new member has accumulated two months of service. The amount of the referral bonus is non-refundable, and is subject to change without notice. 

Best Answers

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @kkl

you are correct. I think there is a campaign "end date" bug as it shows 50$ in our account but the promo stipulates inclusively Dec 3.

Note that we are just clients here, like you. You must contact Fizz to claim the missing $.

Chat bubble is the best tool to reach Fizz. This forum is mostly for mutual help between customers.

To chat:

1. Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    2. Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
    3. Click it, options will be displayed
    4. Choose "💬 Chat"
    5. Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
    6. Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo
    7. After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

The advantages of Fizz bubble tool are that it is 24/7 real-time with waiting time management and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

ALTERNATIVES

• kkl
    Answer ✓

Contacted Fizz. They confirmed is their system's error. It should include December 3, 2021. They created a ticket to correct that. Thanks all.

Answers

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭

In our accounts:

but the promo text in the legal notes at the bottom of the page https://fizz.ca/en/invite-friends shows the following:

The new member must activate their mobile or Home Internet plan between November 19 and December 3, 2021, inclusively

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,641 ✭✭

Hi kkl,

It could be an error in the e-mail.

You look at your summary of your referral bonuses if trêve is $50 or $100 pending ?? This is how

How do I know when friends I invited have signed up (and the amount of the corresponding bonus)?

You are notified every time a referred friend subscribes, activates their account and makes their second payment. You will receive an in-account notification, and depending on your communications preferences, an email or a text.

To track the status of your invited friends, and know the amount of the referral bonus you'll receive (or referral bonuses if several of your friends activated their plan using your referral code) :

1. Go to My Profile in your Fizz account.
    2. Select Referral Bonuses.

You'll see a summary of your referral bonuses, including the amount of each:

• The amount under Pending corresponds to your referral bonuses that are waiting for your friends’ second payment.   
    • The amount under Total received represents the bonuses you received.
    • Under Used, you’ll see the amount of your bonuses that were applied to date on your monthly payments.
    • The amount under Balance corresponds to the amount left to apply to your upcoming payments.

Read this link about it

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for-inviting-friends

To see the referral bonuses that were applied to your payments, check your Transaction history.

Have a nice day

• snow_code_ROZ9N
    snow_code_ROZ9N Posts: 95 ✭✭

You probably can see it when your friend activate it.

• By Fizz creating a ticket, does it mean it will fix itself by the time the reward is paid? Or do I need to contact them? Mine shows $50 as well in both our accounts when it should be $100.

• kkl

Sounds like so. The ticket is still open, but under My settings -> Referral bonus, I can see $100 pending now.

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,659 ✭✭

Hi kkl

Fizz did the correction earlier today. The amount is correct for everyone now.

Fizz will likely get around to closing those tickets soon.

This discussion has been closed.