Upgrades are permanent or just one time?

Options
Hermine Y.
Hermine Y. Posts: 20 ✭✭

Hello, I have a question on my upgrades. Are they permanent or only active for one year?

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,781 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi

The upgrades are supposed to expire after 2 years.

By reading other posts, it looks like the upgrades have not yet expired for any of the legacy customers. So they are permanent for now? Until Fizz decides to change this.

Answers

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Hermine Y.

upgrades are supposed to expire 2 years after reception, whether you activate them or not.

They stay active each month during that period until you change them for a better one. You will also see them in your bill.

TIP: do not deactivate an upgrade to make room for a better one. That is considered a move and you're only allowed one move per slot. Instead, only activate the one you want (and the system will THEN ask you which one you want to remove). This is a time saver that many customers miss.

So don't delay, activate them right away! ⏳️

Choose but choose wisely 😉

NOTE: the timing is different from Perks,  which as a single-use items. For example, 1 GB of mobile data valid for 30 days once activated. And their activation period can vary per perk.

More on all that in the following FAQ page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program

This discussion has been closed.