Modem never Delivered

Nelson
Nelson Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi my modem was supposed to be delivered today between 7:30 and 12:30 , was never delivered? How do I reach you to know what going on with my order ??

Best Answer

• Rosalie N. #26634
    Rosalie N. #26634 Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓

Hi

You can reschedule an appointment with the technician in your Fizz account and/or contact Fizz by chat

How do I view my appointments?
    1. You can log into your Fizz account any time to see your past and future technician appointments. Service calls (for repairs), however, do not appear in your account. 

To view your Fizz technician appointments:

1. Log into your account and go to Manage plan.
    2. Click on Appointments.
    3. Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.
    4. You will also be able to reschedule and cancel future appointments.
    How do I change or cancel an appointment?
    1. Changing the address of an appointment is impossible. If there’s a mistake in the address where the technician is going, you’ll have to cancel that order, and start over with the correct address.
    2. You can log into your Fizz account to reschedule or cancel your technician visit up to 20 hours before your appointment. Service calls (for repairs), however, are the exception. 

To reschedule your technician appointment:

1. Log into your account and go to Manage plan.
    2. Click on Appointments.
    3. Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.
    4. Scroll to the appointment you wish to modify.
    • To reschedule an appointment, click on Reschedule.
      • This will open the booking interface. Select a new day and time slot and click Save.
      • Beware — if you just finished scheduling your appointment, please allow a 3-hour delay for the Reschedule button to appear in your account.
    • To cancel an appointment, click on Cancel.
      • On the next screen, confirm that you wish to cancel this appointment by clicking Cancel again.
    2. The Reschedule and Cancel buttons won't be visible in your account after 9h pm the day before the appointment, because the tool cannot change the technician's schedule for the day. In this case, you have to contact us to modify your appointment.
    3. To reschedule or cancel on the same day as your appointment, you must do so via a member of our Customer Service team : simply log into your Fizz account and click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page during our business hours.
    5. You can reschedule your appointment up to three (3) times. If you try to reschedule a fourth time, your subscription will be automatically cancelled, and you’ll have to restart the process all over. 
    What if I receive an email for the failure of an appointment?

Here are some reasons why an appointment with a technician has failed at your service address:

1. The appointment could not take place (you were absent at the appointment, the technician did not come, there was no one 18 years old or older present at the appointment with a technician ...): you must reschedule the appointment using the email or notification link.
    2. You no longer want to install Fizz Home Internet at your service address: you must cancel the appointment by using the email or notification link.
    3. During his visit, the technician informed you that it was impossible to install Fizz Home Internet at your service address: you must then cancel the appointment by using the email or notification link.
    4. You do not know the reason for your unsuccessful appointment: simply log into your Fizz account and click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page during our business hours and contact us.
    Frequently asked questions (and their answers)
    1. If your appointment is for a service call (for repairs), click here.

Is my appointment still happening? Where’s the technician? Did I miss the appointment?

• Check the time slot of your appointment. To do so, log into your Fizz account. Select your Home Internet plan and click on My Appointments. The time slot you see there is your reference.
    • If the technician is planning to be at the address earlier or later, he’ll let you know by calling you at the number you provided when you planned this appointment.

I haven’t been contacted by the technician. Is that normal?

• The technician won’t contact you if he plans to be there within the time slot reserved. He’ll only contact you if he is early or late based on what was planned.
    • To check the time slot reserved for your appointment, log into your Fizz account. Select your Home Internet plan and click on My Appointments. The time slot you see there is your reference.

How long will the technician be at my house?

1. On average, a visit lasts less than an hour. In some cases, however, it could also take a few hours. It all depends on the situation. You’ll get a better time estimate once the technician is on-site. 

Can I change the day or time of my appointment, even at the last minute?

• If it's before 9h pm the day before your appointment, log into your Fizz account. Select your Home Internet plan and click on My Appointments. You’ll then have the opportunity to reschedule your appointment.
    • If it's after 9h pm the day before your appointment, the option to modify your appointment won’t be offered to you in your account. You must at that point contact our Customer Service team by logging into your Fizz account and using the chat bubble that appears in the lower right-hand corner of the screen (within our business hours). They’ll be able to let the technician know and reschedule your appointment.
    Important things to know for any technician visit
    1. Your equipment should be easily accessible. Make sure to move ahead of time any furniture that may complicate things for the technician.
    2. A person over 18 years old must be present at the time of this appointment. If that is not the case, the technician cannot complete the service call, and a new appointment will have to be scheduled.
    3. If you’re the owner of a household pet, make sure to keep it away from the rooms where the technician will be working. This way, they’ll be able to complete the work without disturbing your companion.

Answers

• Rosalie N. #26634
    Rosalie N. #26634 Posts: 41 ✭✭

You can also contact Fizz by chat

1. You do not know the reason for your unsuccessful appointment: simply log into your Fizz account and click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page during our business hours and contact us.

This discussion has been closed.