No internet after 7h, from fizz bugs

Options
tonyW
tonyW Posts: 13 ✭✭

First of all, Fizz should notify 15 days before disconnecting internet, the customer, as CRTC rules. They actually disconnected 1 hours after payment was declined.

They actually declined prepaid card which is totally stupid since internet is no longer under contract (make sens for mobile phone, but not for internet since you pay your service before, in short, you pay your 30 days of service before using it) and since they disconnect you after 1 hours it was declined, totally a big no sense.

Anyway, finally been able to have my credit cafd working. Paid it, received email telling me that service came back and payment accepted.

it not been 7 hours i struggle witn the "No internet connection" which actually normally happens 2-3 times a weeks until i restart router. But now been 7 hours, over 10 restarts and even 3 factory reset. I'm a software dev so i have good skill's in networking so please dont tell me "have you disconnected and do you see the light".

it all about shitty fizz service. I would like to know if it already happens to anyone ?

tbh this is something i wont lets pass, i work on night shift and lost over 1 years of this internet price worth during this 7 hours.

nobody was able to help, a ticket was open by staff dude which was never been saw by any tech since 1h45 am.

Answers

• tonyW
    Options

here .

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Options

Have you tried contacting Fizz by chat ?

We’re here for you 24/7.

Make your way to the Solution Hub and find the help page pertaining to your issue. If you can’t find the answer, click on the (?) in the right-hand corner. That’s your door to the channels to contact us.  

Leave us a message.

We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to wait around. Just leave us a message on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, iMessage or Twitter private.

• tonyW
    Options

btw did you really believe the 24/7? Lol come on

This discussion has been closed.