Two Questions can i negotiate with fizx if i had a better offer from bell and can i switch if my...

Options
Dax01
Dax01 Posts: 13 ✭✭

Hi,

At the core I love fizz and i dont want to leave but I had an offer of 45$/25gb unlimited (forever) with bell while on fizz i got 39$/9gb.

Can i negotiate with fizz?

Or.

I bought a s21 ultra with paybright under fizz. If i cant negotiate can i switch even if my phone is not paid completely? I guess yes since paybright is apart from my monthly amount with fizz but im asking just in case.

Best Answers

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,755 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Feel free to chat with Fizz customer service to confirm.

I am sure they can confirm whether you had a discount.

Hope all goes well!

• Adrikz
    Adrikz Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should be able to move as Paybright will be charging you no matter who is your provider.

Now, unless you really need those GB, support Fizz, it is because of them and Videotron that the prices in Quebec are way better than other provinces.

Bell is a big monopoly and their prices should be way cheaper

Answers

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    Options

Hi Dax01

I think Fizz has the same fair price for everyone. So there is no negotiation.

If you bought a phone from Fizz, you may be bound by a 24 month contract. If you leave early, Fizz can ask for a prorated portion of the discount you received on your phone.

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    Options

Also when comparing your plan with other providers, you should also consider all the benefits of Fizz

• data gifting
    • roll-over
    • rewards including monthly upgrades
  • Dax01
    Dax01 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Options

yah I get the other benefits but 9gb vs 25gb - i never get a roll out of 16gb per month for 5$ more.

as for contract, i checked - does not mention any and i dont recall any rebate but i might be mistaken...

This discussion has been closed.