Which data will be used first.

David_L_REF_OM3BV
David_L_REF_OM3BV Posts: 91 ✭✭
edited July 2021 in My Mobile

I received 5x 1gb bonus data from Fizz a month ago.

When activated, will they be used before my included plan Data(including rolled overs)?

Or will data included in my plan be used first?

Best Answers

• Tuan
    Tuan Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Usually, once you activate a Data Bonus, it can be used for the next 31 days before it expires. You will be using uniquely the Bonus Data, until it runs out. Afterwards, your monthly data will be used.

For example, if you have 4gb for the month, and you have 4 gb of bonus Data. If you finish the month with 6gb of data used, 4gb + 4gb (bonus) - 6gb (used) = 2gb of rollover for the following month.

• Alegzz94
    Alegzz94 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Data gifts, perks or bonus always are used first in your data expiration timeline. Once a perk is activated you have 31 days to use it. Your perk can be rolled-over on the next payment cycle depending the date of activation vs payment date.

Answers

• ClientCG
    ClientCG Posts: 119 ✭✭

It's always the data that will expire the sooner that get used. Since perks doesn't roll-over for 2 months like the unused data included in your plan does, I'm pretty sure it will get use first.

Its also good to keep in mind that you can give the unused data of your plan only for the current month, once the data has rolled-over, its too late :)

• ClientCG
    ClientCG Posts: 119 ✭✭

Perks and bonus aren't the same. 5x1gb aren't bonus, they are perks. They won't roll-over but wtv