Late payment

Options
Mia
Mia Posts: 2 ✭✭

One of my payments failed so my connection got suspended for the home Internet now my card has been readjusted and the payment can be taken for monthly payment. how do I get them to take it and obtain my connection to my home Internet once again ?

Best Answer

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It will be restored as payment confirmations are processed and systems are synchronized. It's always complicated to restore everything when people don't pay on time. It's normal to have a delay to restore your service.

It will come back automatically.

Here is more info:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

As mentioned, it will take some time until the service comes back. Usually it happens within 3 hours. I always recommend linking more than one payment method to your account to avoid any issues.

• Marsel
    Marsel Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

As mentioned, it will take some time until the service comes back. Usually it happens within 3 hours. I always recommend linking more than one payment method to your account to avoid any issues.

• Marsel
    Marsel Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Options

This discussion has been closed.