"Another Fizz member is already subscribed" while it is nobody

Options
Gauthier G.
Gauthier G. Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hello everybody,

My name is Gauthier, while I am moving to another appartment, I wanted to change my internet provider. I wanted to take the offer of 120GO from Fizz, but everytime I enter my adress I have this message :

"Uh-oh. Another Fizz member is already subscribed to the Home Internet service at this adress. That means that to subscribe, you must unfortunately wait until that member unsubscribes."

After contacting the previous tenants, they told me they had the same problem when they wanted to subscribe to Fizz's offer.

I would like to know what to do and ultimately at whom I can give my adress to check where the problem come from

Best regards

Best Answer

• Ihssan
    Ihssan Posts: 279 ✭✭
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Well unfortunately there is nothing to do but wait for the old tenant of your old tenant to move it's internet. And when your old tenant move it's internet you'll be able to move yours. (Imagine if the new tenant at your old adress olso has fizz 😂)

Funny and sad isn't it?

Fizz must find a practical solution for this.

Answers

• Oury
    Oury Posts: 243 ✭✭
    Options

Unfortunate situation..But maybe it's the people who where there before the tenants you contacted. You can either try getting ahold of them or ask your building administration.

I hope you can get fizz in your apartment.

Have a nice day

This discussion has been closed.