Internet activation

Options
Arminè
Arminè Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hello.

I was living with a friend who had the fizz account for our appartement's Internet. However, she is now moving out and will desactivate her account tonight at 16h30. I must do a new account under my name for the same Internet price to the same adress. I was wonder if it's possible to keep the rooter I already have in my place and just activate the Internet at 16h30 today under my new account. It's will be amazing cause I need Internet to work from home.

Best Answer

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Options

No, unfortunately you cannot use the same router. Your friend has to return theirs and you will receive a new one.

If this is your first Fizz plan make sure you use a referral code before you sign up for the internet plan to receive a referral bonus.

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options

Also make sure that your friends' account (related to your address) is disactivated in Fizz data otherwise, you'll have little difficulty getting Fizz internet.

• Anatolie M.
    Anatolie M. Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

Hi. I'm trying to sign up for home internet and i am the point of checking the box to agree to the terms and conditions and submit but i have yet to see a place to put my referral code. How do i make sure i use it?

This discussion has been closed.