i cna't change my plan, when i go there it goes blank what the heck? please fix it

Options
ashry
ashry Posts: 9 ✭✭

i am near my cycle end date and i want to have unlimited text messages. thanks!

Best Answer

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,743 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Ashry

try to clean your browser cache or use it in private mode or use a different one.

if this does not helps,. You should contact the support

Go on this guide https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan and click on the green bubble in the bottom right and click on chat

Answers

• Amish P.
    Amish P. Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Options

If you are too close to the date of renewal, fizz will not allow you to change your plan.

If this is not the case, then I suggest accessing the website through other means. Such as, a different browser or perhaps by phone. Moreover, clear cookies and the history of the current browser.

• Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭
    Options

You can change your plan as many times as you wish during the month, EXCEPT the 2 days before the beginning of your next cycle.

N.B. any plan change starts on the first day of your next cycle

• Maxime_B
    Maxime_B Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Yeah I was stuck on that also and was forced to pay for data that I won’t probably use. I’d honestly say just make sure you alao click on the last TINY box at the end that says aomething like “agree to blablabla” with the price on the right, it’ll assure you’ve changed it correctly too.

This discussion has been closed.