Would you please kindly gift some data?

Pengcheng Z.
Pengcheng Z. Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited March 4 in Data Gifting

Since I have forgotten to change my phone plan, now I only have 0.5 GB left, which might not be enough for the rest of the month. It would be appreciated if anyone could kindly share some data with me. Thank you so much in advance! (My referral code: UDZMB)

———

Comme j'ai oublié de changer mon forfait téléphonique, il ne me reste plus que 0,5 Go, ce qui risque de ne pas suffire pour le reste du mois. J'apprécierais que quelqu'un ait la gentillesse de partager quelques données avec moi. Merci beaucoup d'avance ! (Mon code de référence : UDZMB)

Comments

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭

Hi,

I tried gifting you some data, I get this error.

Be sure you have put the correct referral code. You must also meet the eligibility requirements for gifting as mentioned here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-data-gifting-and-how-does-it-work#5

If all the mobile data of your plan is from rollovers or upgrade bonuses (meaning you do not have mobile data that you paid for in your latest renewal), then unfortunately the only gifts you can receive right now are Data Perks.

If your referral code is correct, you can wait to see if others can gift to you.

Note - All members should be receiving 5 GB of Data Perks from Fizz next month: https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2620693/happiness-is-an-extra-5gb

• Pete
    Pete Posts: 219 ✭✭

No problem

• André L. #16536
    André L. #16536 Posts: 647 ✭✭

Cannot send data since you currently don't have an active plan with data on it

The only ways you can get data in this case is either:

A) purchase a data add-on from Fizz

B) apply a data perk that you received from Fizz

C) another Fizz user sends your their data perk for you to use.

Otherwise you will have to stretch your actual data till your next billing cycle (and get a plan with data.

This discussion has been closed.