fizz internet app

Jalal Z.
Jalal Z. Posts: 16 ✭✭

HI This is the second time ask for advise on this problem maybe its good time the MODRATOR try to solve this problem !!!! would you tell me what is PRVATE MODE DETECTED on my fizz internet app. some of my device which connected with WIFI show in gray shade and mark privet mode detected, How can i turn it off? ...Thanks p/s I can not control those devise with privet mode but working fin. I already chat with technician which doesn't know what is privet mode and keep ask me to reset to factory data and i have done it 2 time...Thanks

Best Answer

• Ihssan
    Ihssan Posts: 279 ✭✭
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓

I dont think it has anything to do with private mod on your devices.

2 rows for each device one is the manufacturer name, second one is the device model.

When the app fails to pull the info from the device or compare it to its database it displays private mod detected for the first row and unknown for the second.

Its just how the app is coded, if I'm right the only way this can change is by an app update and you don't have any power over it. It's up to the devs to change it if they feel like it. (fizz app has a 1.5 star rating in google play store, guess why)

You can try another app in the store like "fing".

Have a nice day

Answers

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭

Jalal

Private mode secures your personal content and keeps it hidden in a folder on your device.

Private Mode on the is a convenient way to hide files you don't want seen by others, without the need for any third-party apps. When you're in Private Mode, all your photos, videos, and other files will be viewable. Exit Private Mode and hand your phone to somebody else. You can rest assured they can't see any of your hidden files, unless they know your code or unlock pattern.

Are you using Android device or Apple?

On Galaxy S5 you can disable Private mode by

1. Swipe down from the top of any screen on your Samsung Galaxy S5 using two fingers.
    2. Now tap on Private Mode again.
    3. Your Galaxy S5 should now be in normal mode again. Be sure to do this before handing your device over to anyone you don't want accessing things labeled for Private Mode Only.

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭

I see you're on android here is a link on how to use private mode on Galaxy

i hope this helps.

• Jalal Z.

Thank you for your advise but my privet mode is off and only some of devise on the fizz app act up as privet ,nothing else in my phone show this massage.

• Jalal Z.

thank you for your help and i don't know if its right but defiantly make sense to me and i hope they improve their apps .Maybe would be a good idea to cut from so much advertising and invest on their apps.

This discussion has been closed.