How do cancel my home internet and get my money back

Options
kaylamay3121
kaylamay3121 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited May 2021 in Internet

fizz providers do not want to come to my apartment because i wrote the wrong apartment number, but i can't even change it in my settings. and fizz says that my specific apartment can't have wifi be installed, which is ridiculous. i haven't even gotten my wifi and i need to cancel because i paid for VIP installation and i can't even get that. i'll be switching providers.

Best Answer

• MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi, Kaylamay3121

Sorry about this situation

If you want to cancel this internet residential subscription, first, cancel the appointment for the installation with the technicin online in your Fizz account (log to your account, manage my plan, click on: appointment , cancel the appointment).

After doing that, please chat with the Fizz customer service and ask for the refund of your subscription:

To chat without problem:

Connect to your Fizz account and desactivate all ad blocker on your browser.

Then, click on: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-unsubscribe-from-fizz-home-internet

Click on the green interrogation point down to the right of the page and click on the green chat bubble.

Answers

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options

Just cancel the installation an you will get your money back.

And if you want to put the good number just reschedule a new appointement with the good adress.

Have a nice day :)

• Mo A.
    Mo A. Posts: 234 ✭✭
    Options

@kaylamay3121 ,

You have to go My plan and Unsubscription and follow the steps, don't forget you have to return the modem

• edivad
    edivad Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options

Hope your situation has been resolved. The above link should work . It took me awhile to find this info too

This discussion has been closed.