Motorola One 5G Ace

Francesco L.
Francesco L. Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Phones

This phone looks like a great price point for a phone with 5g. Wondering if Fizz may sell this phone at some point. I see that Videotron sells its.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Francesco L

Personally I have not yet seen any Motorola phones in the Fizz store.

As suggested in your other post, if you will be contacting Fizz support, you can also inquire about this other phone model.

Answers

• Francesco L.
    Francesco L. Posts: 21 ✭✭

That is true, I haven't seen any other Motorola phones there since the Fizz store opened. They seem to be heavy on Samsung and Iphones.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

Maybe maybe not you can ask the support directly maybe they will add it if many people ask for it.

May LG and google too so not only samsung and iphone. Its normal to have more Iphone and Samsung its the more popular IOS and Android phone on the market.

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭

You know 5G is not used on the Fizz network they dont offert it as of now so yes its good for the futur but for now a 4G only phone do the job nicely,

• cristi
    cristi Posts: 223 ✭✭

Interesting Moto. Make sense to be on a 5G network. Hope Fizz will open 5G for us oneday.

With this excellent network LTE+ and maybe 5G, Volte and Wifi Calling will be 1st choice for many new users.

Go Fizz Go ! Love it

This discussion has been closed.