Out of Province

Options

I will be out of Province from Ontario going to Quebec. Do I need another SIM card for this new geographic area? If so how do I get this other SIM card, and can I keep the other one for when I come back to Ontario?

ty

Chris

Best Answer

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Nope, you don't need a new SIM card. You are still continuing to be a fizz member so it will work perfectly. If you don't travel that often out of the province and really do Canada wide calls you could even think about switching to Quebec Coverage.

Answers

• NinjaBunga
    NinjaBunga Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options

I assume that you are already a Fizz member. If so you don't need a new SIM card. The one that you are currently using will work perfectly.

• Christopher S. #22644
    Options

I am currently yes located in Ottawa. Nice to know it works across regions, ty! I went up to Lac Sainte-Marie last week and I know there is a Rogers tower near Kazabazua, which my SIM connected to, but it went into 'R' for roaming mode.

• vanigh
    vanigh Posts: 328 ✭✭
    Options

Ottawa is included in your Quebec plan, you don't need new SIM card, actually you don't need new sim card even if you go to Calgary or US, just adjust your Cell phone plan 48 hours before your billing date, or buy an add on for travel.

This discussion has been closed.