Can't gift monthly 1gb that I havent used to my son's account, why? It's grayed out and unavailable

Options
bomberman
bomberman Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited March 2021 in My Mobile

I don't understand why I am beeing blocked and my monthly 1gb I pay for is unavailable to gift.

I understand that I cannot gift rollover data, but I should be able to gift my 1gb monthly data I pay for, and that I have not used at all, but for some reason it is grayed out and I cannot gift anything.

Can someone please explain this to me?

Best Answers

• bomberman
    Answer ✓
    Options

please close this post, i figured out why i couldn't gift. Thanks anyway

• Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Are you sure he can closed it ? Im in the impression, since the new forum, only Whizz can close question ?

• bomberman
    Answer ✓
    Options

No, i cannot close anything... and the solution to my problem was simple, i forgot I gifted my son the 1GB that was grayed out, so that's why I couldn't do anything. Thanks anyway for trying to help.

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@jeff3000 unless there is a bug affecting @bomberman , yes I'm sure. I took a snapshot of a question I opened myself with the new forum just for future reference.

But I don't have an open question right now so cannot confirm it currently there is a problem.

My response was for his awareness since it was in his first few posts.

Like you I also observed that Whizz closes a lot of questions too. Maybe a new directive?

Answers

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Options

You should be able to close it yourself.

But it would be nice to let us know how you figured it out. ☺️

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.