Still problem of transfert

Options
Good morning, still have problem with the transfert. I got the link to send another request from Fizz to et my cell phone , but when I put my old Sims card from Telus it says "no Line" . Ive kept the card in the phone its been almost an hour, I will kept for another 30 min. But when I call Telus they said that the put a message in m'y account that I want to transfert but I have to resent the request to them. I dont think I Will received any SMS from them to confirm or email because the line with there Sims card with them is offline . But when I put the Fizz card , ( early in the morning ive retry) only the line seems to work , not SMS or voice mail. I Will put the Fizz card only after waiting the 90 min. ( So in 30 min). If dosent seems to work, I think the only option Will be another phone number , but the problem after to contact and change the old to the new ..I résolu dont want that. Thx in advance

Answers

• kokoboko
    kokoboko Posts: 336 ✭✭
    Options
    hi
    i hope it works. let us know. GL
  • Alexandre L. 85994
    Alexandre L. 85994 Posts: 531 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Eric, I would try to restart your phine, then if it didn't resolve anything, I would contact the support!
    Good luck and have a nice day!
  • Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options
    Its seem to me you already have cancel your number on the telus end. If its the case you cannot transfert it you have to do it when your old account is still active. You should call telus support if they have your number they have to accept the tranfert to Fizz. Butt if you already have no line its possible your number is no more registered to you. Good luck and have a nice day :)
  • cristi
    cristi Posts: 223 ✭✭
    Options
    This has to be fixed. We are in 2021
  • Qwertysac
    Qwertysac Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Eric,
    In order for your phone number to be transferred from TELUS to Fizz, your account with TELUS must still be active. If the account is already cancelled or suspended pending cancellation, the transfer will not work.
    If you already spoke with TELUS and advised them that you will no longer be a customer with them, they may have set your account to be cancelled at the end of your current billing cycle. If that is the case, again, it will block any port outs from TELUS to Fizz.
    I would suggest you give them a call, let them know that you intend to transfer your phone number to a different service provider and you need them to resume services on your account or to remove any pending cancellation. Once this has been completed and your account with TELUS is active, attempt to transfer your number to Fizz and it should work without any issues.
    Also, you will not need to call TELUS back to advise them to cancel your line on their end as once the port out to Fizz is completed, they will automatically cancel your account as your number will now be with Fizz and your TELUS account will no longer be needed. I suggest you continue to monitor your TELUS account for the next 2 billing cycles to ensure there are no remaining charges and all outstanding amounts have been paid. Sorry you have been having trouble, hopefully everything will be resolved shortly. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!
  • Dgjf
    Dgjf Posts: 3,052 ✭✭
    Options
    @Eric do you manage to get your number ? Did you contact Telus ? Are the problem is now fix ? Have a nice day :)
This discussion has been closed.