Home address not in the list. It has been 1 week already and they still didn't update it. What to do

Mendel S.
Mendel S. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I have contacted fizz multiple times. They keep saying their team is working on adding my residential address to the list. It has already been 1 week when they said it would take around 3 days. I wouldn't think it's hard to add since other units is on their list. What to do? I'm moving out and I need wifi since I'm a student and my classes are remote.

Answers

• Vart
    Vart Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Nothing helps. I have been waiting for 1 week myself. Fizz are not very fast.
  • Mendel S.
    Mendel S. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Yeah, I contacted them a lot. They have no phone number to call and their customer service has no contact with the IT department, so no way to know how long it will take more. I am in a big hurry for wifi and another company fixed that problem in 1 minute through their live chat (instantly)... So I decided to cancel my fizz plan as I cannot afford to wait longer and will go with the other company.
    Was expecting fizz to have it within 3 days and book a technician asap. Now there's too many 'if' factors. Slightly disappointed, maybe will use fizz in the future, who knows!
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Mendel,
    Sorry for this late delay.
    Your only option:
    Keep contact Fizz customer service by chat every day
This discussion has been closed.