I paid a reactivation fee for my Home Wi-Fi plan and now it says ‘activation pending’. How long will

Options
Kassy I.
Kassy I. Posts: 3 ✭✭
I paid a reactivation fee for my Home Wi-Fi plan and now it says ‘activation pending’. How long will it take for my Wi-Fi to be activated again?

Answers

• Emmanuel S. #36497
    Emmanuel S. #36497 Posts: 235 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure, the use of Wi-Fi should not be tied to your account thought
  • Kassy I.
    Kassy I. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    @Emmanuel, I don’t use Fizz as my telephone network, I only use it for my Home Wi-Fi.
  • Emmanuel S. #36497
    Emmanuel S. #36497 Posts: 235 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Kassy, I understand that part, however the Wi-Fi is not related to your internet connection, in fact even if you have no internet at all it should still work (obviously only locally with no internet access). Fizz wont deactivate it or anything.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,811 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Kassy,

I will suggest to contact the support, since I find strange the message. I do not want to speculate, and give your wrong informations (I have something in mind) but you must contact the support

If your service is suspended, you can go on your account to make a manual payment. My Plans → Manage plan → Payment method.

If you see the "Make payment now" button, click on it to make a manual payment. Once payment has been made, your service will be restored within 2 hours.

You can also contact customer support by chat

1- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it
    2- The green chat bubble with the ? should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
    3- Click on it, and select chat if available, or any other option
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options
    Usually it take like 1 hour. In my case it was a little over an hour.
  • JoanMr
    JoanMr Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi,
    Is your problem resolved? If not, please let us know. If yes, please chose the best answer and that will close this topic. Have a great day !
This discussion has been closed.